As a company we will endeavour to fully meet your expectations, and work with you as flexibly as we can. We are happy to carry out calculations for you and offer advice as required. You can view our cast iron radiators at our showrooms in Richmond, North Yorkshire we have on display both the Victorian Range of cast iron radiators also the ornate radiators or call the sales office in the showroom on 01748 821500 for any advice you require.
Customer service is a strong point of our business, and we draw your attention to the information below.
You can order on-line, we do however prefer to speak to customers directly.
CAST IRON RADIATORS
Please note (Unlike many of our competitors) all our cast iron radiators are hand assembled in the UK to your specification, tested to conform to BS EN442-1 and BS EN442-2 and pressure tested to 8 BAR. All our cast radiators are guaranteed for 10 years for manufacturing defects.
After rigorous testing on system inhibitors, we recommend FERNOX products (www.fernox.com) for our cast iron radiators. Please contact us for further details.
Our assembly process listed below we believe is the best in the industry ensuring customer satisfaction.
THE ASSEMBLY PROCESS
- The relevant number of sections is picked and assigned to your order. The paint, if required is ordered.
- Each section is individually given two coats of paint and left to dry.
- When dry the cast iron radiator is assembled.
- The cast radiator is then pressure tested for 24 hours.
- Once the pressure test is passed the cast iron radiator is given a final coat of paint and left to dry.
- When completely dry the cast radiator goes through a final inspection and is wrapped and boxed ready for despatch. At this stage you will be contacted to agree a suitable delivery date.
All our traditional cast iron radiators are individually hand cast and assembled, meaning lengths and widths of the radiators can vary slightly. We advise that you take delivery of your radiators before installing your pipework. Measurements given are a guide only. Unless otherwise specifically requested, radiators will be supplied bushed with ½ inch bushes.
Please be aware that colours presented online will vary between different monitors and that printed colours may vary slightly from the actual paint colour. If in doubt a visit to our showrooms is advised or we can arrange for a colour swatch to be sent.